At Pender Harbour Resort, we take a 25% deposit when you book your stay with us. The balance is due when cancellation period has ended. May long weekend and summer holiday weekends require a minimum three-night stay.
- In our peak season, we require 14 days’ notice to cancel.
- In our shoulder season, we require 7 days’ notice to cancel.
- Our chalet requires 30 days’ notice to cancel, year round.
- Group bookings also require 30 days’ notice to cancel.
- There is a $25 administration fee for all cancellations.
- The balance owing for each reservation is taken when the cancellation period has ended.
- If you must cancel within the cancellation period, please let us know ASAP to allow us to try to rebook your unit and save you additional cost.
- Check in time is 4pm.
- Check out time is 10am.
We love pets as much as you do, and they are welcome at Pender Harbour. We charge $20 per pet, per day.
- Pets must stay off the furniture at all times.
- When outside your unit, pets must always be on a leash.
- Pets cannot be left alone at any time during your stay.
- And of course, please clean up after your pet.
Our pool is heated and chlorine free. Sorry, but because it is quite shallow, there’s no diving allowed.
- Pool is open from 8am to 8pm daily.
- The pool is seasonal from May to Sept each year.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We may restrict the number of people allowed in our pool area at one time.